Welcome, Guest
As its name suggests, this is a very dark place. Continue at your own risk.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Valentine's

Valentine's 3 years 3 months ago #1998

Do you have any plans for Valentines? Gift ideas?
Or, if you see this after the holiday: How was it :evil:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Valentine's 3 years 3 months ago #2005

I disdain Valentine's day as a wholly fabricated holiday. Me and my gf never celebrate it. We mostly just ignore it or forget about it, although there have been a few years when we did a sort of anti-valentine's celebration. Meaning that we would spend that particular day completely apart, hanging out with friends, visiting family or just doing some other solo activity

Valentine's 3 years 3 months ago #2007

I have failed to deliver my affection to dearest. My mechanophilia was not enough to craft this MechaniCard.
And I was so sad. :unsure: Tight time schedule prevented me, so we went to grab some food instead.

Valentine's 3 years 3 months ago #2011

I had a pretty typical Valentine's day :)
Me and the old ball and chain went to dinner in this seedy restaurant/caf (kafana) that you wouldn't imagine as a good place for a date night, but by god it's OUR seedy restaurant and we love it :lol:
Plus, the food is great!

Besides that, there was the standard protocol of chocolates, sexy lingerie and a furious session of hanky panky :evil:
What can I say, it might not have been original but it was fun as fuck :lol:

Valentine's 3 years 3 months ago #2018

I gave my ork some food, he gave me some food than we went and got some more food together :D

I guess we are just food type of people and I'm about as romantic as a stone so I keep forgetting dates anyway :D
I will not be forgotten This is my time to shine I've got the scars to prove it
Only the strong survive
I'm not afraid of dying Everyone has their time Life never favored weakness
Welcome to the pride

Valentine's 3 years 3 months ago #2022

I bought some chocolates, flowers and makeup for myself and my girls, and us three ordered up Chinese food and enjoyed a pleasant afternoon, went to watch Deadpool later :) Great movie, I laughed a lot :D

Valentine's 3 years 3 months ago #2026

Hah . my night was all about preventing that valentine to screw it all up.
During my marathon video relaxing, two exgf calls interupted me.
After brief conversation I was determined to send them explanation of my inner feelings for them

just becouse they were insanely persistent to explain something :blink:

Valentine's 3 years 3 months ago #2030

I'm single so I spent my valentines at home barricaded in my room playing video games. I was wondering how I should present that fact. Whether I should play it cool, be all smug like I don't care and post something like this...

...or whether I should be honest with myself, admit to my crushing depression over the fact that I don't have a girlfriend and post this...

...in the end I found this and spent the next solid minute and a half laughing under the table :lol:

Valentine's 3 years 3 months ago #2037

Awww @SirIronlord ! You are so sweeet!

And @Marek, having that special someone is nice, but not that big of a deal.
I am single but I bought some sexy lingerie and spent all day in it, eating candy, drinking red vine and painting :D

Valentine's 3 years 3 months ago #2038

@Scarlett at least you used this consumer oriented and fabricated holiday in the right way, money used to spend time with family is money well spent.
We love our partners for a while but we love our kids forever :)
So screw partners and spend the day of love with the ones you really love kids/pets/family/friends...
  • Page: