Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Sexiest video game characters

Sexiest video game characters 3 years 6 months ago #2668

Post your favorite. sexiest game character. Pictures are mandatory, the name of the game would be welcome :lol:
And please, no bickering about sexism in gaming. Somebody make a thread about that if they want to discuss it but here I would just like a nice gallery of sexy game characters :lol: male or female, everybody's free to post ;)

My personal top 3 would be:

3. Bloodrayne, my favorite vampire chick and a character I've had the pleasure of seeing in a phenomenal sex scene as interpreted by the stunning Kristanna Loken :P It was the only good thing to ever come out of a Uwe Boll movie :P

2. Chun-Li, my oldest love so to speak ;)

1. Lara Croft, my longest love affair :P Of course Lara is going to be number one because what kid with a PS growing up in the 90's didn't have a crush on Lara Croft? :lol: :lol:

click the pic to enlarge it
Last Edit: 3 years 6 months ago by tenshinhan.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Sexiest video game characters 3 years 6 months ago #2680

Couldn't tell you what my top three are but a notable mention would be Miranda Lawson from Mass Effect

I was instantly smitten by Yvonne Strahovski when I saw her in Chuck so it's no surprise who the romance choice for my Shepard was ;)

Sexiest video game characters 3 years 6 months ago #2686

Well, I suppose I should weigh in as well. :cheer: Most of my imaginary heartthrobs are from anime but if I had to pick a favorite video game character it would have to be Dante from DMC :P

Sexiest video game characters 3 years 6 months ago #2703

I'm not a big gamer and don't really find video game characters sexy but there is one that left a mark on me. Voldo from Soulcalibur. It's a fighting game that my cousin used to play all the time when I was a kid. He would sometimes play with me and just let me win... I was like 9 or 10 at the time :lol: He would constantly try to make me pick some girl character but I always wanted to play with Voldo. I liked him because he moved funny but also because he looked so freaky. It wasn't so much attraction as mucha s it was fascination and admiration ;) Now that I look back Voldo might have been the first push I had from princess gowns and pink girly clothing into a more darker sense of style and fashion :P

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTE0ZeO71LHBeh8rQkwjmTRH7l11b7snL3pdT7gbCv95QHamyCF
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQdaEmglv8zyTj3fHDEnjBdz6P5DXtBU5fXRTbB2u16p-SVX-BzQw
Last Edit: 3 years 6 months ago by Demons.

Sexiest video game characters 3 years 6 months ago #2704

Oooo Soulcalibur reminds me of another epic babe, Ivy Valentine :lol:

Sexiest video game characters 3 years 6 months ago #2708

I can't say I am much of a gamer but I love Elder Scrolls.
In Skyrim, I find Sanguine quite appealing ;)

Another character I find sexy is Farkas. :3

Sexiest video game characters 3 years 6 months ago #2709

Well... If we won't be judged for being attracted to not really human looking characters, I'd like to add the Qunari from Dragon Age :P
Those beefcakes are tasty! ;)

Sexiest video game characters 3 years 6 months ago #2710

Ok lets start from start: First and Bigest SEXY Game Symbol is Lara CROFT from Tomb Raider
#Dangerous #Sexy #Beautiful #Mistique ...

Last Edit: 3 years 6 months ago by Aionor.

Sexiest video game characters 3 years 6 months ago #2713

Of course no one would judge you for finding a monstrous character sexy! I can't even remember how many times I've seen a succubus in a game and gotten a half chub :P
Then there's Kerrigan and alien chicks like that and don't even get me started on cat girls! :lol:

Last Edit: 3 years 6 months ago by tenshinhan.

Sexiest video game characters 3 years 6 months ago #2743

Bayonetta is hot, she has the whole sexy librarian going for her!
Having guns on all your appendages and being able to make monster out of her hair also adds to the appeal ;)

http://arcadesushi.com/550/files/2014/11/bayonetta-1.jpg?w=1600&cdnnode=1

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/bayonetta/images/7/71/Bayonetta_Alt_SSB4.png/revision/latest?cb=20160204035518
  • Page: