Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Sexiest video game characters

Sexiest video game characters 3 years 5 months ago #2759

I agree that Lara Croft is the ultimate gaming sexy chic :D
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Sexiest video game characters 3 years 5 months ago #2782

But here's a question... Since it's obviously unanimous that Lara Croft is the ultimate female sexy game character, is there a similar consensus about male video game characters? If there was who do you think it would be?
My personal opinion is probably not that valuable in this discussion because my tastes are all over the map. On one hand I like slender feminine (bordering on androgynous) characters like Cloud from FFVII and most male anime characters...

...but on the other I have an undeniable attraction to impossibly buff characters like the qunari I mentioned before or guys like Kratos :P

Sexiest video game characters 3 years 5 months ago #2788

I don't think it's possible to find a consensus regarding the sexiest male video game character. Something like that would be impossible even for female character if Lara Croft didn't have such a long history behind her. If so many of us hadn't grown up watching her triangular boobs, in a time where she was basically the only video game sex symbol out there, I'm hard pressed to believe that dude gamers would agree about this issue as much as they do now. What I'm saying is if you took her out of the equation the answer to this topics question would be far more varied.
And that's talking about us guys... creatures who are for the most part in complete agreement that if you give us a girl with those perfect 36-24-36 measurements we will immediately proceed to drool over and, let's not kid ourselves, jerk off to the girl in question. You girls are a whoooole different story. :lol:
For one, you are not as sex obsessed as we are so a lot of the time you wont even look at a video game character in that lustful context and even if you do it's equally as likely that the things you find attractive about him will have to do with the things that character says and does as opposed to how he looks like.
And the other thing, unlike our standard of what makes a digital babe hot (see the aforementioned perfect measurements) which is pretty much generic and is the same for 99% of the (straight) male population, your standards and tastes vary wildly. Some of you go for the musclebound titans that no human being can hope to emulate, some of you go for the rugged types that are buff and muscular but still seem like members of our fucking species, some of you go for the slender anime type and some of you go for all of the above depending on the day of the week... and that's just talking about physical appearance and not going into more ephemeral factors like whether they have a charming smile, whether they are smooth talkers or some other je ne sais quoi bullshit. :P
Case in point, Strasza mentioned Cloud and Kratos, two guys who couldn't be more far apart on the spectrum.
I'm not saying this is a bad thing and I'm sorry if I come across as misinformed, sexist or just as if I'm generalizing too much. That is certainly not my intent, it's just that that is how I see it from my personal experience with female gamers and women in general. If anything this just goes to show that you have a more sophisticated sense of taste in comparison to the randy salivating dogs that we all are deep in our hearts. :lol:
I'm just saying that because of this complexity, or better, lack of male simplicity, you can never agree on one character taking the title of sexiest video game dude ever :lol:

Sexiest video game characters 3 years 5 months ago #2793

Ok, without wanting to needlessly escalate things, let's just say that you make some assumptions that maybe you shouldn't but all in all I understand your logic and have to admit that you have a point in saying that women wouldn't come to an agreement as easily as you guys :P
  • Page: