Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: HELP! How to find some games? :QUERY:

HELP! How to find some games? :QUERY: 3 years 8 months ago #2271

Sometimes I cannot remember some games that I want to play again or find it for others.
The purpose of this thread is to find those old games from the past whose title you just can't remember, or even a newer game you can't put your finger on.
Maybe forum crowd can help. I have trust in you.

How this Thread Works:

You come in and post as many details as possible about the game you're looking for, then wait until someone comes up with the answer. It's as simple as that. If no one has replied to your post, maybe it wasn't specific enough (see below), or maybe people are working on it, but don't have any further questions. Be patient.
Every post Ill' check it out immediately.

My advice is that we try to be more exact about important details:
- Timeframe of the game that got published (1989...)
- OS that was compatible with game ( Atari, Windows, NES, Flash, browser...)
- Genre of the game is important also ( platform, FPS, RPG, RTS ). Is it isometric, third person, bloody..

How we can maximise our luck score now..
- Try to check the thread and see if your game is allready here.
- If you found a game, please say it! :pinch: :silly: let me & others know.
- Be patient with others here and try to communicate so we can find that game we all want to play.

Post comments - check thread occasionally ( i will ) - resolve queries with me or solo - answer descriptively
Let's resurect some buried and long forgotten titles B)
Last Edit: 3 years 8 months ago by Mr.BAMF.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

HELP! How to find some games? :QUERY: 3 years 8 months ago #2273

Somebody should move this topic from Cosplay to Gaming, just saying :D

HELP! How to find some games? :QUERY: 3 years 8 months ago #2282

Huh! This could actually be a useful topic. Forgetting games from my childhood or even recent past happens to me all the time.
There is this one game me and my grade school friends used to play on my SEGA. We played it in the 90's but I don't know when it was published. It's a Marvel side-scroller game not unlike Cadillacs and Dinosaurs. I can't remember the name of the game, obviously, but I can remember that the playable characters were Iron Man, Captain America, Hawkeye and Vision.

If that is enough info I would love it if somebody found that game, especially if it can be downloaded on an emulator or something. Playing that shit would be such a blast from the past :lol:

HELP! How to find some games? :QUERY: 3 years 8 months ago #2287

@MumboJumbo Its allready inside proper category. Thansk for paying attention. ;)

HELP! How to find some games? :QUERY: 3 years 8 months ago #2323

Haaa! :woohoo:
I think I played that game Rathamon! I also had a SEGA growing up, it was the console of choice for kids in Serbia (only the coolest or richest kids had Playstations or Nintendo 64s), and I loved me some side scrollers. My all time favorite was Contra: Hard Corps

These were the characters you could play. My favorite was Browny, the little robot :)

As for the Marvel game you mentioned, is this it?

If that's what you were talking about it's called:

Hope that helped ;)

HELP! How to find some games? :QUERY: 3 years 8 months ago #2326

Few years ago I played MMORPG that I liked so much, it was so fun. But for the life of me, I can't remember the name of the game.
Here is the data:
It was in anime style
It was sarcastic and funny
It had a mission to save a dragon from a spoiled princess
And one mission to help an Ogre to save books for his library and find his glasses
It was at least 7 years ago....
I will not be forgotten This is my time to shine I've got the scars to prove it
Only the strong survive
I'm not afraid of dying Everyone has their time Life never favored weakness
Welcome to the pride

HELP! How to find some games? :QUERY: 3 years 8 months ago #2329

Hmmmm, what you just described sounds like Dragon Fable...
Cool 2D game.

HELP! How to find some games? :QUERY: 3 years 8 months ago #2452

It is Dragon Fable! I forgot how much fun it was :) Thanks :kiss: :kiss:
I will not be forgotten This is my time to shine I've got the scars to prove it
Only the strong survive
I'm not afraid of dying Everyone has their time Life never favored weakness
Welcome to the pride

HELP! How to find some games? :QUERY: 3 years 8 months ago #2483

Not to nitpick but that game is most definitively not an MMORPG. It's not even multiplayer, let alone massively multiplayer.
To be honest though I wouldn't know how to categorize it either, I just wouldn't call it an MMO. ;)
Don't know where you got that :P

HELP! How to find some games? :QUERY: 3 years 8 months ago #2496

I can try. why not. :P

Does anyone know that oldie adventure with spooky Ghost island I think (not very imaginative name right :lol: ) settled somewhere in fictional shores of North America. I remember some long haired detective. He was like a halfbreed with skills between Dilan Dog's desire to face fears and Peter Steele looks {RIP} :evil:

That was maybe my favourite game then. Its full of dungeons in desecrated toombs below mansions and really fluid gameplay. What was also surprise for me , thats why I rememberd that it was a game made here, in Europe. I was so proud becouse of that. you know that every AAA stuff was coming from America.what was the name some gramars,infogames AAAah cant remember :pinch:
  • Page: