Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: HELP! How to find some games? :QUERY:

HELP! How to find some games? :QUERY: 3 years 8 months ago #2506

Vampire the Masquerade maybe.... Character looks can vary... Or is it just the part with a ghost infested hotel on an island? Maybe I mixed it up....
The administrator has disabled public write access.

HELP! How to find some games? :QUERY: 3 years 8 months ago #2508

Boamund you really intrigued me with the game you mentioned since I love old time point and click adventures, but for the life of me I can't find squat. Give me some more info man! Is it a point and click adventure at all or what? Is it 2D or 3D? Pre 2000 or post 2000?

HELP! How to find some games? :QUERY: 3 years 8 months ago #2509

gramars,infogames
from Europe.? :ohmy: Dont believe me but only few houses were active then.
I have crosschecked and it maybe Infogrames. They had some porcupine logo.

Try with this Boamund. its kinda top chart from that game studio.
www.ign.com/articles/2008/06/03/top-10-infogrames-games
Last Edit: 3 years 8 months ago by Difoist.

HELP! How to find some games? :QUERY: 3 years 8 months ago #2512

It might be one of the Alone In The Dark games. They sort of match your description plus the second and fourth parts of the game series are set on islands. Part 2 has some gangsters haunted by ghost pirates while part 4 has some creepy crawlies from beneath earth's surface.
Although now that I'm looking at the pictures of both games I doubt you could get long hair and a Peter Steele like look from this:
Alone in the Dark 2

While AitD 4 seems like just what you were describing

HELP! How to find some games? :QUERY: 3 years 8 months ago #2519

THANK YOU ALL my creepy detectives. Especially Difoist who cracked the publisher. :woohoo:

The minute I saw this I filled my screen with countless tabs and windows to see whats left from this game.
I found this Illumination crap. :ohmy: I might cry silently in dark tonight, alone :pinch:

Last Edit: 3 years 8 months ago by Boamund.

HELP! How to find some games? :QUERY: 3 years 8 months ago #2545

All this talk of old games and the screenshots of pixelated graphics has gotten me really nostalgic. There's this sidescroller from my childhood SEGA days which might seem childish and lame compared to Contra or Cadillacs and Dinosaurs but the gameplay is similar enough that me and my bro had a blast playing through it. It's something with Mickey Mouse (and Donald Duck if you're playing with two players), it goes through all kinds of landscapes (I remember a candy land sort of level, an underwater level, an Alice in Wonderland kind of level with playing cards all around, oh and one high up in the clouds) and the main method for beating an enemy was whipping them with these magical blankets(cloaks?) Mickey and Donald had.
All I keep getting when I google Mickey Mouse sidescroller is some Castle of Illusion crap that looks similar but is not the game I'm looking for

HELP! How to find some games? :QUERY: 3 years 8 months ago #2580

If we are diging those pixels i want to ask is it possible to find a game from Super Nintendo i played in Shibuya few years ago. The japs were mad about it and those cartridges auctioned with some unbelievable prices.

All I saw then was a group of teens on screen, running through some village on exploratory quest. :P
When i ask them whats the title they responded weird saying its Kasaan or Okaachan which probably means mother :S? but that didnt help. It was too hard to translate or decypher all those kanji on screen.

HELP! How to find some games? :QUERY: 3 years 8 months ago #2583

I think i can help. I know a guy who spams the guy about game auctions ;) I'll check it out Laranes
  • Page: