Welcome, Guest

TOPIC: Do you believe?

Do you believe? 4 years 4 weeks ago #1759

That IS what i actually meant ,honey.....please,"remote" :").. & don't forget to come back,it could be dangerous out there....
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Do you believe? 4 years 3 weeks ago #1786

Aaron wrote:
Oh I knew it, I fuckin knew it!
I knew someone was gonna mention spirituality at one point!

Pick a side! Either you are a believer (i.e. moron) and have no right disparaging other people's (equally moronic) beliefs, or you're a normal rational human being.
In case it wasn't apparent, atheist here... we are all worm food when we die :whistle:
TL;DR
Thinking like this is retarded!!!
]

Wow! HOLA RETARDO INREDIABLE! The only topic we are asked to be polite and you angry pice of shit that never saw any pussy othr than its sister's is prancing arourd hight and mighty, calling all the rest morons!
I have news!
YOU ARE A MORON! BIG, FAT, UGLY MORON!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Do you believe? 4 years 3 weeks ago #1789

Spanish blood,ha?....first you learn how to use English language,before you mention someones's sister's pussy.Only a faggot could say such thing. Which obviously you are.Hijo de puta.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Do you believe? 4 years 3 weeks ago #1790

MumboJumbo wrote:
Wow! HOLA RETARDO INREDIABLE! The only topic we are asked to be polite and you angry pice of shit that never saw any pussy othr than its sister's is prancing arourd hight and mighty, calling all the rest morons!
I have news!
YOU ARE A MORON! BIG, FAT, UGLY MORON!

Ahahaha LOLOLOLOL!!!
U mad bro? :lol:
That's rich coming from you... yeah, you Mumbo! I've read some of the shit you've been posting and you are one rude, foulmouthed bitch. You have no right to say shit to others, go crawl under a rock and die, pretty please :kiss:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Do you believe? 4 years 3 weeks ago #1807

Wow... So much hate already :)
Lemme join in :D
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Do you believe? 4 years 3 weeks ago #1809

Aaron wrote:
MumboJumbo wrote:
Wow! HOLA RETARDO INREDIABLE! The only topic we are asked to be polite and you angry pice of shit that never saw any pussy othr than its sister's is prancing arourd hight and mighty, calling all the rest morons!
I have news!
YOU ARE A MORON! BIG, FAT, UGLY MORON!

Ahahaha LOLOLOLOL!!!
U mad bro? :lol:
That's rich coming from you... yeah, you Mumbo! I've read some of the shit you've been posting and you are one rude, foulmouthed bitch. You have no right to say shit to others, go crawl under a rock and die, pretty please :kiss:

Did I rattle you little biatch :D Poor baby is going to cry to his mommy now?! Do you want your little plushie to protect you from foul MumboJumbo :D
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Do you believe? 4 years 3 weeks ago #1818

I strongly believe that this topic will flame up :evil: :whistle:
As for me, you all made your point. :blush:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Do you believe? 4 years 3 weeks ago #1825

Wow! I can't even! I was of the belief that you are all nice and decent people :D
Turns out its flaming was here :D
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Do you believe? 4 years 3 weeks ago #1827

MumboJumbo wrote:
Aaron wrote:
MumboJumbo wrote:
Wow! HOLA RETARDO INREDIABLE! The only topic we are asked to be polite and you angry pice of shit that never saw any pussy othr than its sister's is prancing arourd hight and mighty, calling all the rest morons!
I have news!
YOU ARE A MORON! BIG, FAT, UGLY MORON!

Ahahaha LOLOLOLOL!!!
U mad bro? :lol:
That's rich coming from you... yeah, you Mumbo! I've read some of the shit you've been posting and you are one rude, foulmouthed bitch. You have no right to say shit to others, go crawl under a rock and die, pretty please :kiss:

Did I rattle you little biatch :D Poor baby is going to cry to his mommy now?! Do you want your little plushie to protect you from foul MumboJumbo :D

LOL!
That doesn't even make any sense! You're hilarious :D
I have nothing more to say to you B)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Do you believe? 4 years 3 weeks ago #1872

How aboout we all gather around bonfire one day, sing some songs and BURN some heretics :evil:
I mean really :unsure:
Are we that "primed' in evil doings? !
Knocking over each other over things that arent clear to anyone for centuries.?
Ahhh ok, just let me go get my blunderbuss and we can continue this spitO'limpic sport :S
The administrator has disabled public write access.