Welcome, Guest
As its name suggests, this is a very dark place. Continue at your own risk.

TOPIC: Movie scene of the day :)

Movie scene of the day :) 3 years 3 months ago #2682

Watched it :lol: I know the scene you are talking about. I literally screamed in the theatre :lol: :lol: It's really funny XD
As long as we are swapping movie ideas here, you have to watch Deathgasm! :evil:
If you want the plot spelled out for you go on youtube and see the full trailer, for me, the teaser was more than enough :lol:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Movie scene of the day :) 3 years 2 months ago #2750

Watched Keanu with some friends tonight. If you like Key and Peele, you will love this movie! :lol:
So many good scenes in it! Here's a taste

Movie scene of the day :) 3 years 2 months ago #2771

People... watch this movie... seriously... watch it! :lol:

I know the trailer is a bit vague but trust me, the less you know about the movie the better! And whatever you do, don't look it up on the internet! The movie is very "spoilable" and just by googling it you run the risk of ruining the ending for yourself.

Movie scene of the day :) 3 years 2 months ago #2773

Oh yes, yes, a thousand times yes! I can vouch for that recommendation!
A friend spoiled the ending for me but I still found the movie to be awesome! I can only imagine how cool it is to watch it and know absolutely zilch about it.
Also, don't be fooled by the name. It basically has nothing to do with J.J. Abrams' Cloverfield ;)

Movie scene of the day :) 3 years 1 month ago #2790

I watched Hail Caesar and you were so right! The mirthless chuckle scene is funny as fuck! We had to pause the movie and get the giggles out of our system before we could continue :lol:
I tried finding it on youtube, hoping that somebody had uploaded it by now but unfortunately I couldn't :(
I did find the next best thing though ;)

Fun fact: The guy beside Ralph Fiennes in this scene is going to play young Han Solo in the spinoff Star Wars movie they have planned

Movie scene of the day :) 3 years 1 month ago #2798

• dreddup
  • NOW ONLINE
  • More human than human.
Two nights ago, watched 'The Brothers Grimsby' new comedy movie. :D Definitely the 'elephant scene' :D :D Watch it! :D
"If something is actual, there's really no need to believe in it. You only have to believe something if it isn't true, because if it were, belief wouldn't be necessary."

Movie scene of the day :) 3 years 1 month ago #2806

I can't wait to watch The Brothers Grimsby! I'm a huge fan of Sacha Baron Cohen and all of his movies and characters (Ali-G is hands down my favorite... the true OG :P ), but alas my friends don't share my opinion :(
I've been trying to get someone to go see it with me for weeks now... I might just give up and go see it by myself #foreveralone :lol:

Either way, I'll be sure to be on the lookout for any elephants ;)

Movie scene of the day :) 3 years 1 month ago #2819

I love sacha baron cohen as well but mostly for his show and not so much for his movies. The movies are ok, but all of his characters, Borat, Bruno and Ali G work much better in the show. Dictator was cool though :lol:

See if you can spot a familiar orange face ;) Sorry for the potato quality :P

Movie scene of the day :) 3 years 1 month ago #2823

LOL! Donald Trump :lol:
Oh The Ali-G show is better, for sure, but it's completely different. On the show all of the characters play at being journalists, of sorts, and actually come up to real people with that premise. The movies are more scripted and are just a totaly different format. So... apples and oranges I guess :lol:

Here is my favorite Ali G clip :lol:
Well, actually it's Bruno but still, the way he gets this guy to contradict every single statement he just made is fucking poetic! :P

Movie scene of the day :) 3 years 1 month ago #2825

AHAHAHAHAHAA!!! That is briliant! :lol:
I agree with you, that's why I liked the Dictator and I think I will like him in Brothers Grimsby... I don't have a bias from seeing them in The Ali G Show :lol: