Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Do you belong to some other Age? Test it.

Do you belong to some other Age? Test it. 3 years 10 months ago #2497

The Test:
In which time you belong to?
Its one of those silly little flash tests. No big deal to finish but it seems it works somehow. Im not from england but i was giving straight answers and picked what I really like. TRY. :woohoo: Do you feel regardless of this test that you belong to other age :oops:

Myself:

Victorian England I would be some gentleman below these skirts B)

You belong in the Victorian era (18371901 AD). Proper and poised, you are full of grace, charm, and beauty. You appreciate the finer things in life, and you value high morals. Some might think you're a snob - but you can't help it if you have class! When the setting is right, you like to loosen your corset and have a good time, but that's your little secret.

my sister got Feudal Japan. She is anime creep btw. Great.
Last Edit: 3 years 10 months ago by Difoist.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Do you belong to some other Age? Test it. 3 years 10 months ago #2524

:huh: :huh: Revolutionary America :huh: :huh:

You belong in Revolutionary America (17651783 AD). You are strong, scrappy, and brave. When you set a goal, you're willing to do whatever it takes to achieve it. You believe in goodness and equality, and you're willing to suffer today to make tomorrow better. You value tradition, but you're eager to try and do new things.

Do you belong to some other Age? Test it. 3 years 10 months ago #2528

1920s New York City B)
You're a fun-loving, adventurous dreamer. When you decide to have a good time, you do it all the way.

Partially they are right. I never understood clubbing or social awkwardness of today.
Personally i avoid these test but now its bullseye. :silly:

Do you belong to some other Age? Test it. 3 years 10 months ago #2534

Ahahahahahahaha!!!!!!
I got Victorian England :lol: It could not be more wrong :silly:
Proper and poised, you are full of grace, charm, and beauty. Bwahahahahaha!
I'm about as graceful as an elephant, as charming as a rock and as beautiful as a naked mole rat :lol:
You appreciate the finer things in life, and you value high morals.
Ok, I'll give them appreciating the finer things in life, I'm a hedonist so I love good food and general luxury, but my morals can only be described as questionable, and that's putting it as lightly as possible :evil:

Do you belong to some other Age? Test it. 3 years 10 months ago #2538

I got Ancient Rome

You belong in Ancient Rome (753 BC476 AD). Powerful, confident, and bursting with passion, you are a force to be reckoned with! You value cleanliness and order, and you know how to get a job done. You strive for excellence, and you're always looking for ways to improve yourself. You might be hard-working and serious, but boy, do you know how to throw a party.

I dunno, it's kinda right but kinda wrong also. I would consider myself confident and passionate but I'm more chaotic than order oriented and while I'm not a dirty slob I'm not a clean freak either. I can be hard working but I don't know if anybody would ever call me serious. The thing about partying is spot on though :lol:

Do you belong to some other Age? Test it. 3 years 10 months ago #2540

Yeah I'm not sure how reliable this test is. Big shocker there, a random internet test oversimplifies things :ohmy:

I also got Revolutionary America. On one hand my girlfriend said she could totally imagine me shouting about the rights of black people in some frontier tavern and I do strongly believe in equality but I'm not really willing to suffer for a better tomorrow. I consider myself a philanthropist in the classical Latin sense (a lover of humanity) and I do value human life very highly, but the human life that I value most of all is my own :P

Do you belong to some other Age? Test it. 3 years 10 months ago #2543

IM not even gonna hit that button. I can only sign that I do belong to other place in time.
In primeordial enviroment, where all this hectic life cannot reach and kill me. Until then I will roam as digital nomad as I am. :unsure:

this is me, my place & time, my goal. ;)

Do you belong to some other Age? Test it. 3 years 10 months ago #2548

This is what I got

"You belong in 1920s New York (19191929). You're a fun-loving, adventurous dreamer. When you decide to have a good time, you do it all the way. Unattached to the past and eager for a brighter future, you're constantly moving forward. If you want something, nothing can get in your way. You're glittery, fresh, and full of life."

I suppose it's true enough and I would love to have lived or at least experienced the roaring twenties but glittery and full of life? Hahaha :lol: That is the antithesis of a goth, even a former one :P

Do you belong to some other Age? Test it. 3 years 10 months ago #2564

I belong in the future. I can't imagine myself in any other era than now and moving anywhere else than forward.

Do you belong to some other Age? Test it. 3 years 10 months ago #2567

I didnt claimed Victorian era. What kind of rubbish this is.? :angry: Took two tries and still no Victorian. whyyy?
  • Page: