Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Haiduk - Exomancer [metal]

Haiduk - Exomancer [metal] 3 years 3 months ago #2875

haiduk
Last Edit: 9 months 3 weeks ago by haiduk.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

3 years 3 months ago #2876

I must say, this sounds pretty freaking sweet! ;)
Where are you guys from and do you do live shows? What I'm trying to figure out is what are my odds of seeing you in concert :lol:

3 years 3 months ago #2877

Fucking awesome! That guitar is shredding it so hard it can be a villain for the ninja turtles!!! ;)

I was going to ask the same thing, specifically if you come from some slavic country (because of the name), but then I looked through your site and saw that you're from canada and that this is a solo project. Do you mean solo project like you are in another band and this is your solo album (because if it is I wanna listen to that band as well :lol: ) or solo project as in you recorded all of this by yourself, vocals, guitars and all?

Either way it's fucking sick man! \m/

3 years 3 months ago #2882

Nice! I myself don't like black/death metal vocals but that blast beat and guitarwork is the tits! :lol:

1 year 7 months ago #3098

Thanks guys, nice to see appreciation for metal here!

It's my solo project where I did everything (not a side project). Haiduk is located in Calgary AB and does shows in western Canada. KingNothing's suspicion was correct, as my background is Serbian.

\m/
haiduk

1 year 7 months ago #3099

Hi--I am always looking for bands that are new to me and this caught my eye!!! Will have to check Haiduk out right away!!

1 year 7 months ago #3102

Definitely check it out! Hope you like it.
haiduk

1 year 1 week ago #3154

New Haiduk Albu\m/ Exomancer

https://haiduk.bandcamp.com
haiduk
  • Page: