Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: What are your current top 5 bands?

What are your current top 5 bands? 4 years 4 months ago #2647

It can be in order, or not.
I say current because we sometimes listened to something when we were younger but not so much now even though we loved it to high hell. I say current because I mean bands you are listening to at this time in your life.

For me it's an almost impossible question to answer so I will go with what has been consistently on my playlist for the past couple of years.

In no particular order:
-Metallica (stayed with me from the beginning :evil: )

-Wintersun

-Pantera

-In Flames

-Demons & Wizards

But like I said, that is just scratching the surface, I listen to loooads of other stuff :lol:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What are your current top 5 bands? 4 years 4 months ago #2651

You said it! This is almost impossible to answer. Whenever I'm asked to make a top x list of, well, anything basically I get stressed out because I always feel like I'm betraying whatever thing I love but am forced to leave out of the list :P
As far as music goes my taste is weird and always changing so it's difficult to pin down. I'll follow your example and just write down what I have been overdosing on recently :P

alt-J

Cult (like for you and Metallica, this is my dad's influence that I haven't been able to shake off since childhood :lol: )

Sia (came for the amazing little girl in the videos, stayed for the music ;) )

Halsey (this is the most recent addition to my playlist but I can't stop listening to this girl)

Nightwish (again, something that has been with me since I was a kid. I love every incarnation of theirs even if Tarja has a special place in my heart :kiss: )

What are your current top 5 bands? 4 years 4 months ago #2656

It is so simple no:1 other numbers are not important

Type O Negative

Last Edit: 4 years 4 months ago by Aionor.

What are your current top 5 bands? 4 years 4 months ago #2663

Top five bands....hmmmm......first i must say, I'm "old school" :) New bands are ok but from my angle, only time can tell will they make history. And that is what it counts!
No.5 Dropkick Murphys, Irish punk, what you need more than Dropkick and beer :D

No.4 Nickelback. I really cant understand why someone who listen rock music hate them? I don't have issues with Canadians :D (except justin bieber, little asshole...) 4-th place from me!

No.3 AC/DC. Bon Scott was god, period! Brian was ok, Axl.....holly shit he will distroy this band also....

No.2 Iron Maiden ofc! Eddie for the president!

No.1! The Offspring! This band is special for me because it was beside me for my whole life. And provide me sanctuary for hardest moments. No.1 always!
Last Edit: 4 years 4 months ago by PasHke.

What are your current top 5 bands? 4 years 4 months ago #2699

In order

1. Theatre of Tragedy

2. Tiamat (new)

3. Tiamat (old)

I say Tiamat old and new because in my mind those are like two separate bands :P

4. The Legendary Pink Dots

5. Psyclon Nine
  • Page: