Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: What is the geekiest thing about you, as a Goth?

What is the geekiest thing about you, as a Goth? 2 years 7 months ago #2551

The geekiest thing about me is that a usual free time during work week looks like...me used to programme C++ code while watching some dungeon investigators documentary with ghostbuster_ish gizmos followed by some crafting Transformers parts for my little bro. Im typing this while wearing an Anime Expo tee-shirt.

While doing it, Type O negative is demolishing my ear drums. :side:

I know someone will top me...give it your best shot.
Last Edit: 2 years 7 months ago by Lumpenstinzkin.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What is the geekiest thing about you, as a Goth? 2 years 7 months ago #2555

7 goths in a room playing Warhammer 40K RPG while simultaneously making 3 different cosplay costumes for anime con, mixing few liters of FX blood for a gore photoshoot, fixing friends PC and listening to early 00's EBM :D
Now that I think of it, we are a productive bunch when we want to :evil:
I will not be forgotten This is my time to shine I've got the scars to prove it
Only the strong survive
I'm not afraid of dying Everyone has their time Life never favored weakness
Welcome to the pride

What is the geekiest thing about you, as a Goth? 2 years 7 months ago #2596

aaaahm perhaps my desire to use pearl white Apple devices.?! :blush:
I think I could switch to black devices if they had it. Simple covers cannot do really.
Hate that plastic fake/make up.
Also, ive ordered some quality stickers.

beside this, there is many small stuff that is making me geekish. If anyone is interested I can name them.
Right now im busy and moving. :unsure: B)

What is the geekiest thing about you, as a Goth? 2 years 7 months ago #2604

Im almost perplexed here.
How can anyone fit in that geek slot that you mentioned here?
Is it a goth who wears shirt with a game character?
maybe loves some scifi video game or special roleplaying?
No, don't tell me its relatedness with fandoms like Lord of the Rings or The Hobbit?
Even if those goths gravitate between all that stuff, its still rather hard to label them right? :blush:

What is the geekiest thing about you, as a Goth? 2 years 6 months ago #2615

What is the geekiest thing about you, as a Goth?
Hey! That's racist... ummm... I mean... that's subculturist?! :huh:
What about us who are not goths? ;)
My personal geeky low point in life was when a girl expressed interest in my comic book collection thinking that it will lead us to my room, lead us to look at some of the more "fanservice" filled manga I have, and ultimately lead us towards my bed. Completely oblivious of her intentions, and extremely excited that a girl has shown interest in my "weird japanese stuff" I talked her ear off for the next hour and a half until she got bored and left. Had my friend not told me what her intentions were the next day I would have remained blissfully ignorant to this day :lol:

What is the geekiest thing about you, as a Goth? 2 years 6 months ago #2617

I think the point is that you wouldn't call a stereotypical goth geeky so, if one is, the contrast is that much greater. It's no surprise to find out a person who spends all their time playing video games, reading comic books or playing dungeons and dragons is geeky, but when a goth, who is supposed to shit bats, fart wolf howls and be an unfeeling corpse person who just doesn't care and is above it all (kinda like cool kids in the 90's ;) ), turns out to have a geeky side people usually get confused.
Personally I don't have that much of a secret geeky side, but I do have some embarrassing girly habits that I tend to hide. Like crying while watching the sappiest romcoms you can imagine or having a bedroom that looks like it belongs to a 4 year old fairy princess and not a blacker than death goth girl :blush:

What is the geekiest thing about you, as a Goth? 2 years 1 month ago #2949

I go to Ren Fares and I love it :D
Also I can watch science shows for hours on end :D
@Demons I also have girly habits and strangely pink kitchen :D That confuses the fuck out of my friends :D
  • Page: