Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Gothic make-up on men. Y/N?

Gothic make-up on men. Y/N? 2 years 5 months ago #2627

Woah there, settle down now. I thought this was about our personal opinions on the matter, which is what I wrote. I don't have anything against goth dudes wearing makeup, god knows I see enough of them every day and have more than a few friends who are into that. It's just that, in my own sense of aesthetics, it's unappealing.
As for you later comment I don't know how you got from my post to female gamers and metrosexuals but it was very rude. In response I could tell some crass joke about you needing something long and firm in your life to calm that temper of yours but I will be a gentleman and just imply it with this sentence :P ;)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Gothic make-up on men. Y/N? 2 years 5 months ago #2690

Yes and no...
Just like it's weird to see a girl with full on evening makeup in the middle of the day, so it goes the same for guys...
I like it in the club environment but I wouldn't like to ask my boyfriend if he finished off my mascara :)

Gothic make-up on men. Y/N? 2 years 5 months ago #2693

I dunno about goth makeup but, honestly, I would love it if heavy makeup on guys (bordering on face paint, really) was more socially acceptable. I really like some of the outfits and the style of certain anime and video game characters (face and/or body paint included) but, in the world we live in, you just couldn't pull something like that off without at best looking like you got lost on the way to some convention or at worst looking like a complete retard :P

Gothic make-up on men. Y/N? 2 years 5 months ago #2694

Amen to that! Not to get too far off topic but I would kill to live in a world where you are free to express yourself completely without fear of judgement or ridicule. A world where you can wear something that looks like one of a kind high fashion whenever you want and not be considered overdressed. Where you could paint half your face black or make intricate henna like drawings on your face and not have people look at you like you are batshit insane. A world where capes are a thing and hairstyles can be as elaborate as you please. A world where alternative accessories like horns or three foot tall headdresses are perfectly acceptable garb...
Aaaah, a girl can only dream :(
  • Page: