Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: What (goth) women want

What (goth) women want 2 years 6 months ago #2478

Respectfully, you are wrong.
Beside the unconscious mind that I mentioned and a few other things, most of what he wrote was either plain wrong, batshit insane or, most frequently, on the right track but comes to a grossly inaccurate conclusion. Take his compartmentalization of the human psyche, while we now know that our minds can definitively be broken down into different sections his description of the id, the ego and the superego is overly rudimentary and unrefined.
As for his views on parent child relationships, that is where most of his crazy showed. I'm sure someone out there wants to bang his own mother and is afraid his father will castrate him for feeling this way (spoiler alert: that someone is Sigmund Freud most likely) but that sure as shit cannot be said to be a universal human experience... which is exactly what he thought.

I read probably the greatest summation of Sigmund Freud somewhere on reddit: "Sigmund Freud was great at asking the right questions, he was just terrible at answering them"
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What (goth) women want 2 years 6 months ago #2482

Hey, there's always that something that makes you say - damn, that's the one. I look through the crowd and usually skip all except blondes. :silly: But i usually see hair first. Guess i don't like long hair + beard, so that's a no-no... I, myself am a little softer, more romantic and find shy guys more interesting than those who are all over the place... A bit of mystery helps too. :lol: but i also like someone who can make me talk, and build a healthy, fun conversation. And that is sometimes harder than unlocking the door at 3am, drunk... :whistle: Anyway it depends on lots of things - girl in question, boy in question, present company, place, time... :P
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page: