Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Top 5 Mobile Games for tablets and smartphones

Top 5 Mobile Games for tablets and smartphones 3 years 3 months ago #2892

Hi Boys & Girls what is your TOP 5 Mobile games sugestion...

Last Edit: 3 years 3 months ago by Aionor.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Top 5 Mobile Games for tablets and smartphones 3 years 3 months ago #2893

Last Edit: 3 years 3 months ago by Aionor.

Top 5 Mobile Games for tablets and smartphones 3 years 3 months ago #2896

I'm not that into mobile games so I can't give you a top 5 but I can tell you that Plants vs Zombies (1 and 2) has, for years now, been my favorite pastime while I'm on the crapper :P

Top 5 Mobile Games for tablets and smartphones 3 years 3 months ago #2898

My first love
www.orderandchaos2.com/

For ones who like a casual and shiny game to relax the brain after a long day
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=dk...ile.cookiecats&hl=en

My personal favorite, a gamified, RPG style task manager and to do list
habitica.com

I don't have a top 5 since I don't play that many games and prefer pen and paper adventures instead :D
I will not be forgotten This is my time to shine I've got the scars to prove it
Only the strong survive
I'm not afraid of dying Everyone has their time Life never favored weakness
Welcome to the pride

Top 5 Mobile Games for tablets and smartphones 3 years 3 months ago #2901

I like indie games and non AAA games (a lot of which end up being smartphone/tablet games) but I mostly play them on my pc so I can't make a top 5 list. What I can make is a top 3 (pretty much only 3 :lol: )list of the games I do play on my phone.

1. Pokemon GO
The undisputed champion for the past month or so! I wouldn't exactly call myself a hikikomori (the Japanese term for a shut-in, which, like all things Japanese, is taken to extremes) but I am kind of a couch potato and this game has gotten me off my ass and made me more active than I've been in years. My Pokemon collection is steadily growing and I like to think that my contributions to team Valor are making a difference :P

2. World of Goo
This one has been with me for years now and is my favorite thing to play while I'm on the tube (or at least it was before Pokemon Go came along :lol: ) and, as Tenshinhan so unceremoniously put it, while I'm on the crapper :P
It's simple, casual and immensely fun!

3. Fallout shelter
I haven't been playing it so much lately but for a time, right after it came out, I lived and breathed Fallout shelter. I couldn't spend an hour without checking on my vault dwellers and repelling some dirty bandits. If you like simulation games like this and you love the Fallout universe like I do, this is a title you can't miss ;)

Top 5 Mobile Games for tablets and smartphones 3 years 3 months ago #2905

Ok, I totally forgot about Fallout shelter :blush:
That definitively deserves a mention for I too was a slave to the Vault when it came out :lol: I played it a ton for a while but eventually I got bored because you can reach max level fairly easily and it doesn't have a proper ending so there is no real replay value... it was fun while it lasted though :lol:
  • Page: