Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Fitness program for gamers, cosplayers & no-lifers

Fitness program for gamers, cosplayers & no-lifers 3 years 8 months ago #2471

Hello
I know that a huge part of cosplaying is not only having a great costume but having a great body to support it. It can be hard for nerds to be motivated for gym over watching another episode or getting to the next level in a video game.
That is specifically the reason I found a fitness program for gamers! It's Video Game Fitness Program and it will help you achieve your health and fitness goals while playing the games that you love! I know how inspired we get from Anime and Video Games so I know that we have potential to do amazing things when we put our minds to it!

I have test it. I have higher endurance now and 0 fatigue :silly:

Last Edit: 3 years 8 months ago by ChickY.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Fitness program for gamers, cosplayers & no-lifers 3 years 8 months ago #2481

Without any chovinistic prelude this has to be most briliant homo workout ever. I could even try out some.
Whole idea is smart. All gamers have tendencies to rotten in the spot, absent of any time awareness.

Fitness program for gamers, cosplayers & no-lifers 3 years 8 months ago #2485

Unless this guy is playing games on a computer from the Flintstones there is no way that loading screens or cutscenes are going to be long enough to do any meaningful workout. I call bullshit on this one!

Fitness program for gamers, cosplayers & no-lifers 3 years 8 months ago #2488

Good idea!
@Aaron for most "rot in the spot" nerds even some workout is better than none... I tend to use the stationary bike while watching Adventure Time :D
I will not be forgotten This is my time to shine I've got the scars to prove it
Only the strong survive
I'm not afraid of dying Everyone has their time Life never favored weakness
Welcome to the pride

Fitness program for gamers, cosplayers & no-lifers 3 years 8 months ago #2495

Ho...i mean, what?! :blink: do we have to be this jacked in gym first and maintain our physique or.. :dry:
This guy is special i can tell you that. No matter how much i relate with Aaron here regarding loading screens, this can be used while watching some cutsecenes also, I guess

Fitness program for gamers, cosplayers & no-lifers 3 years 8 months ago #2504

Calling this some exercise is like saying some grotesquely obese couch potato exercises regularly because he walks from the couch to the bathroom. That is why I said meaningful exercise, doing a few seconds of exercise every once in a while does nothing for you, you might as well not do anything. Sir Ironlord, what games are you playing that they have cutscenes that last for minutes on end? Because anything less is too short.
Now doing exercises while watching a show like Adventure Time or whatever is a different matter. I do that all the time and that is a great way to distract yourself from your body and the physical effort you are putting in, plus, unlike loading screens or cutscenes, it gives you more than enough time to actually make an impact with your workout

Fitness program for gamers, cosplayers & no-lifers 3 years 8 months ago #2587

Demanding life pace we are living in is killing us slowly. In the office which I hate, I spend 80% of my daytime.
Im not much of a hard core gamer but I do slack on job whenever I have time. ;)
Last year I started to strech a little bit on the spot. Its cubicle so its restricted movement.
@Aaron there is no need for long sequence at all.
You can do it while streaming some twitch and in the chair etc.

Fitness program for gamers, cosplayers & no-lifers 3 years 8 months ago #2590

I do a lot of stretches and sitting squats while working or gaming and it shows results... At least I'm not as stiff at my shoulders and my legs don't hurt as much... No matter how much you do its better than nothing...

Fitness program for gamers, cosplayers & no-lifers 3 years 8 months ago #2599

I must agree with Lambequine. Just try to accept tha fact that we are lazy bastards, with everything served fast and 'easy' while our body deteriorate slowly.
  • Page: