Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: In which MMO did u interact most and made friends?

In which MMO did u interact most and made friends? 3 years 8 months ago #2436

DISCUSSION topic.
Anyone particulary satisfied with MMO they played, where you gained IRL friends and teammates?

Played & Found new crew in: WoW / SWTOR / LoTRO / EQ / EQ2 / Vanguard / GW2, AoC, Rift...

Many of these MMO's are nearly dead and buried.
People are leaving, clans are broken. Im aware of that. Still you can name them. :lol:

The administrator has disabled public write access.

In which MMO did u interact most and made friends? 3 years 8 months ago #2479

I'm kind of a socially awkward penguin when it comes to new people (I'm a beast with close friends :evil: ) and that is precisely the reason I play MMOs so rarely. I don't like being forced to interact with strangers, especially digitally, so I'm usually going to be that one guy who wanders around guildless, doing quests on his own, speaking only when spoken to and even then with curt, short, robot answers :lol:

In which MMO did u interact most and made friends? 3 years 8 months ago #2489

Thats got to be World of Tanks. I was doomed the first time I heard mighty engines roaring with hundreds horse powers, overpowered with thundering blasts of long pipes.
There is tremendeous rivalry going on from day 1. In that chaos, lots of new clans has been briefed about team power ups etc. I was fast about it. Gathered about 15 hot shots and started that iron chapter with them together. Now we count 47 strong.
The core team managed to meet several times in person. That was THE weekend war campaigns.
Fighting alcohol :sick: , sanity and many other female enemy

In which MMO did u interact most and made friends? 3 years 8 months ago #2490

I have to say it was Dark Legends :) I don't play many games and this one kind of stuck with me :D
So I met 3 people and those are the only 3 people I ever met in a game :D And offline, we have a cup of coffee from time to time and chat :D

In which MMO did u interact most and made friends? 3 years 8 months ago #2503

Most of the people I played WoW with were friends that I already knew from school but I did meet a bunch of people I stayed in touch with over the internet and two guys from our guild who were local and living close by. One of them is a casual friend I see out on the town from time to time but the other guy, my man Stevie, pretty much got fully integrated into my crew :)

In which MMO did u interact most and made friends? 3 years 8 months ago #2523

oh this is simple. EVE. That vastness and vivid void while some blimps are reminiscenting you cortex that maybe, just maybe there is some friends or client waiting you by.

Those blimps on screens are now crowdy echo on radar. I am still aprentice scavenger and while learning all together I have proud feeling that drives me forward B)

In which MMO did u interact most and made friends? 3 years 8 months ago #2532

Yup, I was an EVE man myself. That is a game where you have to interact with people whether you want to or not. Ok, maybe you can be a solo miner, trader or mission grinder in high-sec but you will get isk very slowly if you don't have at least a small corp. to help you out with your activities. If you wan't to be a pirate or just do missions in low-sec or null-sec you absolutely HAVE to have at least a couple of friends. I didn't make any offline friends in EVE and I sold my account a few years ago so we are mostly out of touch, but at the time me and my corp. buddies were tight
  • Page: