Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Most beautifull screenshots here pls

Most beautifull screenshots here pls 3 years 8 months ago #2296

Havent been here for a while. Played games, slept and repeated.
Thats not the only confession i need to unburden.
That leaves me with huge stash of over 45Gb of unforgetable screenshots of my voyages and adventures.

Does anyone else have the same need? This fetish if you like to call it that way. :oops:
I want your screenshots! Everybody wants and loves epic screenshot, right?

Leave your best moments or experience captured in one frame of screenshot. Ok?
Try to select something with visual quality and artfull beauty. Dark, brutal, light, tender memorable...
Some kickass stuff so we can analyze it somehow in thread.
There are free screen capture programs available to download but any keyboard with a Print Screen button will do. Try for a nice selection of interesting locations, characters, and puzzles that reflects the best and most diverse elements of each game (try to avoid opening cutscenes becouse everybody knows it.). Avoid huge walls of text.
Any spoiler capture is on person that uploaded screenshot. hahaHa

HERE let me give you some examples, right?

How else can you feel warm glow of dystopian society except on the pavement of Columbia [Bioshock]

...or cruise above precisely mapped islands of Pacific coast. Breathtaking [War Thunder]

..or even spend time with troublemakers underneath vicious communities of mankind [The Secret World]
Last Edit: 3 years 8 months ago by Pacifist.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Most beautiful screenshots here pls 3 years 8 months ago #2307

I don't have a habit of taking screenshots (unless it's something funny and bug induced, and even then I don't save them) so I don't know how much I can contribute to this topic at this moment, but from now on I'll keep an eye out for any funny, cool or majestic views and screenshot them :)

Most beautiful screenshots here pls 3 years 8 months ago #2330

waaait for me. U just restarted my burried habit to do this. After I got mocked at one lan party for doing that I never ever said or showed to anyone my collection.
Tomorrow i will search my external hard drive to upload something. :woohoo:

Most beautifull screenshots here pls 3 years 8 months ago #2366

Hm hm... Here's one of my 14 Dragon Age: Origins playthroughs... A sexy long-haired elf, just as he's fighting that Ogre on Tower of Ishal, Ostagar... I do have more, I just need to dig them out :D An inspirational topic, I must say!

Edit: I also found this Guild Wars 2 screenshot, made in the brief life of my character I abandoned not long after, at level 20 or something, with the game altogether. It appears only one NC Soft game can have a place in my heart, and that is Aion. Just wait till I find those... ;)
Last Edit: 3 years 8 months ago by Tenshi.

Most beautifull screenshots here pls 3 years 8 months ago #2393

This shoot is set as my iPad background, my phone background, my screensaver and a photo when my dad calls :D
I just love it! There is something haunting about it...

Most beautifull screenshots here pls 3 years 8 months ago #2411

@tenshi this is extraordinary as your Dragon age camera feel is quite good enough to be transmuted into picture or even a painting to be framed on a wall. Thats what Im talking and searching about. :evil:
As for AION idk.. that enchanted forest look astonishing but overall that title left me cold. Uninstalled soon after.
And I allways seek a moment to capture still with no interface of game, or if its impossible to switch off then at least grab some angle so that majority of good details can be cropped.

As a commander of my armored clan in a game called W.O.T {world of tanks} sometimes I go AFK in the middle of game just becouse im mesmerised with details and ingame enviroment mapping. Im sure you'll understand Tenshi. ;)

Most beautifull screenshots here pls 3 years 8 months ago #2412

MumboJumbo I salute you on that pick. :cheer:
Looks like a place of gruesome act miscarried by demenaour mind. Yes, this sight could offer me a long contemplation on what happened here. Relations of these subjects.
Thank you on this one ;)
Last Edit: 3 years 8 months ago by Pacifist.

Most beautifull screenshots here pls 3 years 8 months ago #2536

My little nook from Jigsaw Puzzle Landscape World, I am proud of this one :D
Last Edit: 3 years 8 months ago by Catwhisperer.

Most beautifull screenshots here pls 3 years 8 months ago #2546

omfg is that a puicture of your garden or what? :ohmy: Could not be game. :blink:

My humble contribution can only be my save point from Dark Souls.
A 4K treat for sore eyes. ;)

Most beautifull screenshots here pls 3 years 8 months ago #2568

Dishonored is on my screen whenever I have time to play. Physics are greatly improved and sometimes i do screen it becouse its so cool and funny to see it again. A stunty memento ;).
I will dig out more if you like that whacky shit.

• Page: