Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Your ultimate dream cosplay?

Your ultimate dream cosplay? 3 years 2 weeks ago #2574

Hello to crowd here. In this thread you can share with me what your ultimate all-time dream cosplay(s) is/are.
I mean, a cosplay that seems really difficult and far-fetched to do and maybe you don't know how it would be done, but you still want to do it, it's your :cheer: dream :cheer:.
It can also be something that may not be all too difficult, but that's far from becoming a reality for any reason.

So to start one of my dream cosplays is Ellie from the video game The Last of Us. Im practically her size and dirty baby face :oops:

I'm a beginner cosplayer, I have never worked with armor/big props before and I want to make his instrument light up and idk how I'm going to do it, but someday...someday...

So do you have yours dreamlike cosplays?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Your ultimate dream cosplay? 3 years 2 weeks ago #2576

My ultimate dream cosplay would be impossible to pull of without me growing to 3 meters and using some serious Hollywood level makeup/mask/prosthetics. It would be my namesake, Ghazghkull Mag Uruk Thraka!!!!

The next best thing wouldn't be as impossible as Ghazghkull but still challenging as hell, and that is Typhus, The Herald of Nurgle

Your ultimate dream cosplay? 3 years 2 weeks ago #2578

Ghazghkull is intimidating brute. or is he? That MAG in his name is it title or class?
I think that body size is not crucial as much is that FX part and serious make up.
Isnt that sweeet. IF you took his name for yourself, you simply must complete that with cosplay. at least try.

It was allways funny for me to listen those green skins.

The Herald is not so interesting as your brute commander :evil:
Last Edit: 3 years 2 weeks ago by Laranes.

Your ultimate dream cosplay? 2 years 10 months ago #2725

A character I fell in love with immediately upon seeing her for the first time is Jack from Mass Effect 2 and 3. She is such a badass and looks absolutely awesome! If there ever was a character that would be my dream cosplay it would be her :lol:
I love how she looks in Mass Effect 3 but her ME2 look is what originally captivated me ;)
I'm guessing making a costume of her is relatively simple (just some straps and a whole bunch of body paint), but her hair, or more precisely lack thereof, is the problem. I would never shave my head like that and I think my hair is too thick and voluminous for some sort of bald cap... I would look like a big headed alien more than a badass biotic :(

Her ME2 look

Her ME3 look

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/masseffect/images/4/48/Jack_in_a_sim.png/revision/latest?cb=20131019135539

Your ultimate dream cosplay? 2 years 10 months ago #2734

I always wanted to have a top grade Maleficent costume :lol:
I absolutely adore Angelina Jolie's Maleficent (It made me fall in love with her all over again :P ), but whenever I would fantasize about a costume like that this would be the dress/robe I would imagine:

I would wear something like that ALL the time! :P

Your ultimate dream cosplay? 2 years 10 months ago #2740

Like Ghazghkull, my dream cosplay would be my avatar, Tenshinhan from Dragonball Z

Also like Ghazghkull, I could never pull it off without miraculously growing an inch or twelve and packing on a hundred pounds of muscle :(
The way my body looks right now, I'd make a better Chaozu than anything else :P

Your ultimate dream cosplay? 2 years 10 months ago #2760

I've never really tried cosplay, unless you include some inspired looks for Halloween, but anyway.... I would like to try Sylvanas Windrunner :) She's a total babe and badass, especially when she is in her undead form :)

Also I'd love to do Dragonborn's cosplay (skyrim) :)

And Nightingale too :D

Last Edit: 2 years 10 months ago by Queen. Reason: I kept pressing enter and it posts before I finish -.-

Your ultimate dream cosplay? 2 years 10 months ago #2763

Oooooh! That female Dovahkiin is badass af! :lol:
Also, good thinking on the Nightingale outfit! My main char in Skyrim was a rogue archer that ended up becoming a Nightingale and that armor of their is so kickass! :lol:

Your ultimate dream cosplay? 2 years 10 months ago #2772

Speaking of the dragonborn, if I had one of those horned helmets of theirs I would wear it ALL THE TIME! :lol:
I wouldn't cosplay as a dovakin... I would just wear a badass helmet wherever I go! Quiet day at the office? Wearing a dragonborn helmet! Blind date with a girl you're meeting for the first time? Wearing a dragonborn helmet! A nice day at the beach? Wearing a dragonborn helmet! :lol:
Shit, even those knitted caps made to look like said helmet are awesome beyond explanation to me :P
  • Page: