Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Your First Cosplay

Your First Cosplay 3 years 3 months ago #2137

If you'd pick one character to cosplay, which one would it be and why? Think a bit about how would you make it. If you cosplayed before, share your first experience with us!! :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Your First Cosplay 3 years 3 months ago #2161

I am thinking about doing my first cosplay in the summer (and I'm 34 :woohoo: ) It is never too late!
I am tall, rather skinny and quite pale so I was thinking of cosplaying Marceline The Vampire Queen from Adventure time :)
The costume is simple enough for me to make all by myself and I would have to order a really long wig :D

Your First Cosplay 3 years 3 months ago #2223

my first cosplay experience was with my kid. She was butterfly from some japanese cartoon.
If I get a chance I would probably followed her with whatever she consider adequate.

I am not against goofy moments, especially with smaller cosplayers. It seems that they dont have inhibitions so they completely merge with character.
My cosplay would be Lucky Luke. Im kinda tired of all Marvel - DC battleground on cons. Even Japanese side.

Have a dog.
Even tobacco doesnt matter becouse I was a smoker few years ago and for that matter I would roll a few :cheer:

Your First Cosplay 3 years 3 months ago #2240

This is a question that has plagued me for some time now. I'm a huge anime and superhero geek so there are literally hundreds of characters that I love and would like to cosplay but because I have a face that doesn't work with most of those (I have long hair, a beard and a face full of piercings) none of them ever seemed like the right fit. The one that might actually work for me is Pain from Naruto...

...but even for him and his heavily pierced face I would have to cut my hair and dye it orange... or, and I'm realizing this just now because that is how retarded I am, I could just get a wig :lol:
Hmmm... suddenly options are open to me :)

Your First Cosplay 3 years 3 months ago #2262

You haven't realized you can wear a wig?! How?! Dudeeee! Duuuudddeee!!!
My first attempt at cosplay was Alucard from Hellsing. It turned out to be crap and 12 yold me looked ridiculous as Alucard, not to mention that I made a hat out of paper :D
Last Edit: 3 years 3 months ago by LadySelene.

Your First Cosplay 3 years 3 months ago #2268

Do Halloween costumes I wore as a kid count? If they do then my first cosplay was Batman. I'm not counting the generic costumes of nameless cowboys, astronauts or zombies :lol:
  • Page: