Welcome, Guest
As its name suggests, this is a very dark place. Continue at your own risk.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Gothic footwear

Gothic footwear 3 years 3 months ago #2068

Hello all
I am a Brit living in Istanbul I once sold footwear self employed amongst fashionable footwear for women I also sold Gothic footwear, boots, shoes. I am still interested in the market so any photos will be great feel free to post your boots in particular
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Gothic footwear 3 years 3 months ago #2074

Imtrying to graps are you selling something or asking for latest trend tips?
If you were selling goth in Istanbul,my hat off. As far as i know its not alive zone.
At least for that lifestyle. :pinch:
Are you active and how come they have that circle of interest there?
Last Edit: 3 years 3 months ago by Boamund.

Gothic footwear 3 years 3 months ago #2113

@Boamund...its obvious that westbromfan is here new on firum and asking for help from Goth circle of people to help him out, in visual sense.
Who know, maybe the help from those people here can really help him start something he is accustomed to and live from it.
I can only help by giving you my word as Althemy admin. that proper and reliable content will show up.

Cheers to both of you :)

Gothic footwear 3 years 3 months ago #2301

Westbrpmfan??? Are you afk? I wanted to ask you something regarding that job you mentioned.
Will send you PM

Gothic footwear 3 years 3 months ago #2314

If there is one thing I know about the internet and social networks: Foot Fetish everywhere :evil:
Never photograph your feet and send it to people, no matter the excuse : IT WILL become the wank off material :D
Last Edit: 3 years 3 months ago by FuriosAna.

Gothic footwear 3 years 3 months ago #2315

The Brit ( as he declares himself ) is a merchant. Need some info about boots and footwear, not fetishist with kinky desire to sniff someones toes. :dry: :ohmy: :pinch:

And i mean, why the hell he cant open the goth shop somewhere other than London? tell me.

Gothic footwear 3 years 3 months ago #2320

Personally, I prefer real leather shoes than eco leather and I simply adore Dr. Martens in various models. I have my oldest pair for 13 years, still water resistant. :) Just got the same model, zippers got weaker on old. And I'm not talking about "combat" models with steel cap, they have very nice models for ladies too.
"An adornment is generally an accessory or ornament worn to enhance the beauty or status of the wearer."

Gothic footwear 3 years 2 months ago #2397

I would go with FuriousAna on this one...
Asking for photos of girls shoes instead of opinions is a big red flag to me....

Gothic footwear 3 years 2 months ago #2409

Oh come on!
If we are talking about freaks and perverts ANY picture you post on the internet is potential fap material. That family Christmas photo? Fap material! That cute picture with your dog? Fap material! That otherwise completely normal selfie you took? Fap material!
There are all sorts of demented people out there and it's best not to think about what even your most innocent or benign photos are being used for.
And from what I understand foot fetishists are quite particular in their tastes so what you see as your perfectly normal feet might be completely uninteresting or even revolting to a foot fetishist :P

Gothic footwear 3 years 2 months ago #2419

Hahaha! This made me laugh :lol:
I have to agree, nobody is safe from the internet pervs :sick:
Although I would think that we don't have such sleazy people here on Althemy :)
  • Page: