Welcome, Guest
As its name suggests, this is a very dark place. Continue at your own risk.

Poll: Your favorite alternative model

Xilmordas 41 10.6%
Johanna Vetis 4 1%
Marttah Devilish 59 15.2%
Darya Goncharova 4 1%
Wiccana DevIanthe 23 5.9%
Necrinity 83 21.4%
Eleine 33 8.5%
Irene Astral 18 4.7%
Obsidian Kerttu 57 14.7%
Evangeline 5 1.3%
Kali Noir Diamond 48 12.4%
Drusilla de Mort 12 3.1%
Total number of voters: 385 ( NatAsmai, gothickingdom , Ricky Vampsin, petarnik47, Rusttaur ) See more
Only registered users can participate to this poll

TOPIC: Your favorite alternative model on Althemy!

Your favorite alternative model on Althemy! 3 years 7 months ago #2066

Voted for Kali from Belgrave a lovely person
The topic has been locked.

Your favorite alternative model on Althemy! 3 years 7 months ago #2069

The choice has fallen so hard becouse all of the mentioned above are unique personalities, with even more distinctfull traits.

If I could choose more than one, Xilmordas whose talent & evergrowing editorial skills are amazing me.
Can not forget Eleine with their hypnotic band performances (voice, music, stage control...)
All those remarkable personalities such as Kali, Obsidian, Vetis and Marttah and their adaptive nature is impossible separate so easily, no matter how different they are.

I certanly hope that this poll will bring us more answers than I have now. :cheer:
Last Edit: 3 years 7 months ago by Max.

Your favorite alternative model on Althemy! 3 years 7 months ago #2070

I hope you guys will stay here, hang out and enjoy our platform :)
I will not be forgotten This is my time to shine I've got the scars to prove it
Only the strong survive
I'm not afraid of dying Everyone has their time Life never favored weakness
Welcome to the pride

Your favorite alternative model on Althemy! 3 years 7 months ago #2071

Its easy for me becouse the model which suits my size and mindset can only be Irene Astral
I simply must stand with her, not only becouse that she has what it takes to change its skin and step out from cliche modelling. And she more than perfect steampunk gal example. :P
To be honest with everyone, and most photogenic of all.
Last Edit: 3 years 7 months ago by Sir Ironlord.

Your favorite alternative model on Althemy! 3 years 7 months ago #2072

De Mort :whistle: :P
That girl has what it takes to keep my attention. So pure, playfull and more like me.. unedited.

Can I vote once more for her Ahahahah

Your favorite alternative model on Althemy! 3 years 7 months ago #2075

Tha must be Necrinity :evil: are you people blind? She kicks ass and spread kinky fear everytime I look at her.
Name one other model that can be compared? Hard Cooooore B)

Your favorite alternative model on Althemy! 3 years 7 months ago #2084

Sry to burst your bubble but if you heard or watch Eleine you would realise that there is no need to look further.
She bites with the crew. Leaves strong images .

Your favorite alternative model on Althemy! 3 years 7 months ago #2093

This is all getting so interesting!
I wanted to vote for my fav model that happened to be my dear friend.
But than I saw Xilmordas's new photos, got confused and flushed :D And voted for him :evil:

Your favorite alternative model on Althemy! 3 years 7 months ago #2094

I have the same problem as Max. I want to vote for all of the models here because they are all exceptional in their own way. Be it the versatility of our singer models; the pure, natural, appeal of some or the insane makeup skills of others; the amazing costumes of the ones who dabble in cosplay or just the drop dead gorgeousness of the ones who don't.

Since I can't vote multiple times and I don't feel like abstaining I will have to go with Johanna Vetis. Like someone already mentioned, she is a pioneer here on Althemy, but more importantly she is the only one of these models that I had the pleasure of meeting in person and interviewing (if you can call it that) and I can tell you she is an absolutely lovely and freaky lady ;)

Your favorite alternative model on Althemy! 3 years 7 months ago #2096

I voted for Darya. I'd like to say that it was a tough choice because all the models are good (and they are), but in all honesty it was a no brainer. The fact that she is stunningly beautiful notwithstanding, seeing those casual photos with Bobby, seeing that smile, it made me fall in love a bit :oops: :P