Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Masked Musicians

Masked Musicians 4 years 2 months ago #2810

• dreddup
  • More human than human.
Just seen the video - hm....a lot of masked musicians we're not mentioned, but I guess you wanted to talk about commercial well-known bands. But for instance here are some: Mortiis, Mydvayne, Blue Man Group, Sunn O))), Lightning Bolt, My Robot Friend, Skinny Puppy......
"If something is actual, there's really no need to believe in it. You only have to believe something if it isn't true, because if it were, belief wouldn't be necessary."
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Masked Musicians 4 years 2 months ago #2811

Inquisitor wears a mask on stage and Dreddup is active for almost 18 years now (are you planing a party to celebrate the adulthood :D ) :D Is there a backstory behind the Inquisitor as a stage persona?
I will not be forgotten This is my time to shine I've got the scars to prove it
Only the strong survive
I'm not afraid of dying Everyone has their time Life never favored weakness
Welcome to the pride

Masked Musicians 4 years 2 months ago #2813

• dreddup
  • More human than human.
19 years. Next year it will be 20 ;) and there are a lot of masks in the career :D :D
"If something is actual, there's really no need to believe in it. You only have to believe something if it isn't true, because if it were, belief wouldn't be necessary."

Masked Musicians 4 years 2 months ago #2814

dreddup wrote:
hm....a lot of masked musicians we're not mentioned, but I guess you wanted to talk about commercial well-known bands.
Yeah, pretty much... We just didn't have time to go through all of them.
If I'm being honest, when I started writing for that video I thought I would have a hard time finding enough masked bands to put in it, beside the really famous ones that most people know about like Kiss or Slipknot. You can imagine my surprise when they just kept popping up... some of them bands that I knew wear makeup or mask but that didn't come to mind when I thought of the subject, but most of them bands I've never heard of. In the end I went with the most recognizable ones and ones I found have an interesting story behind their masks. Of course, you are right, there are many more worth mentioning but like I said, it just wasn't possible cover them all

Masked Musicians 4 years 2 months ago #2821

20 years.... Wow... And some media still calls you "a young band who's time is yet to come" fucking Balkans...
Only the strong survive
Welcome to the pride

Masked Musicians 4 years 2 months ago #2822

• dreddup
  • More human than human.
shhhhh.......as long as they keep calling us "young", ladies will think we're still young :D lol :D

Masked Musicians 4 years 2 months ago #2830

LOL B) I will say nothing :D

I would have to make one of your masks for the album promotion! Something weird AF!
Only the strong survive
Welcome to the pride
  • Page: