Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Nasa Campaign Objective?

Nasa Campaign Objective? 6 months 4 days ago #3115

Hello,

I have just started playing this game again after a lengthy time away to give it time to mature and I have some questions. I have started playing the NASA campaign and expected it to be a race to the moon. However I cant remember seeing this objective actually mentioned anywhere in the intro screens (it probably was) - its certainly not in the game goals list (there aren't any goals listed for this campaign, strangely). I do have a list of succeeded missions so I can compare how I am progressing next to my Russian rival. But some of these missions would not seem directly relevant to the moon landing (from memory - I could be wrong there). So is the campaign objective to get on the moon before 1973? Is it to get the first man on the moon? Or is it to complete all of the listed missions before the Russians? Or is it all three? I do wonder if it would be useful adding the main game goal of this campaign into the 'goal panel' because its obviously the point of the whole game and seems to be missing completely unless I am being extremely stupid and just not seeing it anywhere obvious.

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=226&t=55368
3D Product Animation Agency

Thank you
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page: