Welcome, Guest
As its name suggests, this is a very dark place. Continue at your own risk.
  • Page:

TOPIC: So bloody cold!

So bloody cold! 2 years 6 months ago #2988

This cold wave hit Europe like a ton of nasty, frozen bricks, bringing with it flu season and misery.
Do you have any suggestions how to survive this shitty coldness and have some fun at home?
I am not leaving the house until the snow melts unless I absolutely have to!
I will not be forgotten This is my time to shine I've got the scars to prove it
Only the strong survive
I'm not afraid of dying Everyone has their time Life never favored weakness
Welcome to the pride
The administrator has disabled public write access.

So bloody cold! 2 years 6 months ago #2989

I think the worst has passed, it's already around 0, hurrah for the animals outside.
Same here, not leaving house unless absolutely needing to. Besides, all you ever need for both work and fun is - internet . :silly:

So bloody cold! 2 years 6 months ago #2990

My only suggestion is that now, after that Ice Age wave that hit us..there will be a warm interval that follows.. so be carefull because that frozen bricks :lol: are now falling down from roofs. Yesterday one of those missed me like deadly close :whistle:

So bloody cold! 2 years 5 months ago #2991

I like winter and snow, but the weather is not really nice. It was great for like...two or three days..just snow, not too cold, and especially...no wind. Thats the worst - freezing wind. :D
I would suggest to stay at home, with hot chocolate or tea, buried under blankets. :D At least thats what I would love to do...but...work is in the way. :D

So bloody cold! 2 years 5 months ago #2996

Oh, cold wind is the worst! I go outside when I have to and than I want to cry...

So bloody cold! 2 years 5 months ago #2997

Chloe...i hear'ya. :P

If not for outdoor activities (in my case) that winter is blessed part of year for all creative people to sum up their year, make new plans, dig a few skills in meantime. Personally I luv to drop a lot of boardgames on table, of some remote place like cottage or house and play it with friends. Lately all of those friends are more busy than usual so...bummer.

But you know what. Im starting to learn how to knit (great to connect with female part of familly) my own forearm gloves. :dry:

Last Edit: 2 years 5 months ago by Max.

So bloody cold! 2 years 5 months ago #3003

I always felt like a winter person, but the last few years the "winter" in the netherlands has let me down with a lot of cold and misery but no snow.
This year it just decided to backstab me... snowed everywhere in the netherlands.... EXCEPT WHERE I LIVE
See if you can catch me online: www.twitch.tv/vanderstorme

So bloody cold! 2 years 5 months ago #3004

I envy all of you winter-consumers. :( I love winter in theory, but I get sore throat if I merely stick my nose outside the house. So I admire the whiteness from the inner side of the window.

So bloody cold! 2 years 5 months ago #3010

This is why I moved to California, snow looks cool in movies but I refuse to have my balls frozen in Montana. I pull on a hoodie on any sign of wind :P
  • Page: